Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I used what I thought was diplomacy, but perhaps looking
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 3/10/23 10:09pm Msg #644710
I'd probably do the same as you did. IMO, diplomacy or the truth shouldn't have to be an either/or situation - and it sounds like that's what you ended up doing. You obviously know that it's often very therapeutic to go ahead and write that heated reply to get it out of your system. Then start over and give the facts in the most diplomatic way you can manage. Sometimes the person we're responding to has just reacted without getting up to speed on that particular transaction and just needs a reminder.

Clearly, barring a history of repeated problems with an individual or company, it's just plain good business sense to give someone the benefit of the doubt (before you hit Send) if there's a chance you'd want to work for them again. Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I used what I thought was diplomacy, but perhaps looking - Alz on 3/10/23 8:17pm
 Re: I used what I thought was diplomacy, but perhaps looking - aanotary on 3/10/23 9:42pm
 Re: I used what I thought was diplomacy, but perhaps looking -  JanetK_CA on 3/10/23 10:09pm
 Re: I used what I thought was diplomacy, but perhaps looking - SteveS/CA on 3/11/23 2:02am
 Along the same lines--what would you do about this? - Lee/AR on 3/11/23 7:46am
 Re: Along the same lines--what would you do about this? -  Yoli/CA on 3/11/23 10:23am
 Re: I used what I thought was diplomacy, but perhaps looking - VT_Syrup on 3/11/23 8:17am
 Re: I used what I thought was diplomacy, but perhaps looking -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/11/23 10:48am
 Postivity, diplomacy always -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/12/23 11:28am
 Re: I used what I thought was diplomacy, but perhaps looking - pdl/cali on 3/12/23 5:38pm
 Re: I used what I thought was diplomacy, but perhaps looking -  JanetK_CA on 3/12/23 7:09pm
 Re: I used what I thought was diplomacy, but perhaps looking - Amigoaz on 3/12/23 9:18pm
 Re: I used what I thought was diplomacy, but perhaps looking - SteveS/CA on 3/13/23 9:11am
 Re: I used what I thought was diplomacy, but perhaps looking -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/13/23 11:13am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.