Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Anti-abortion states losing OB-GYN doctors. thoughts?
Posted by PaigeTurner of AK on 5/5/23 7:22pm Msg #82890
This is a healthy fetus, not one with defects, or abnormalities, or destined for a horrible painful life, or conceived from rape or incest.

I would have given up my life for the life of my baby, born or unborn. Still would in a heartbeat.
Was my life as the mother more important than the new life of that baby growing inside? Is it the age that bothers people?
It's all ethics and what you are willing to give up, and sacrifice, such as your freedom, responsibilities of motherhood, morality, future hardships, and giving up your dreams. What about the father's rights? Maybe he wants a child without her?

Just be glad our mothers didn't abort any of us and loved us in the womb. Do any of you regret having your children?

Drs. who perform abortions that are out of the guidelines are breaking the law. If they can't live with it, so be it. Don't do abortions. None of those laws ever say in the event of harm to the mother. If the mother is hemorrhaging or cannot medically carry, they can have an abortion, but it has to be a fact and proven. What's wrong with that? Nothing.

Thank God the Republicans have the chance to change the laws in a few states and protect the innocent ones without a voice reversing Roe V Wade. It's been a long time coming.
Woman's rights? She is the vessel and any mother knows that it's all about the baby. Before, during, and after birth, it's what a woman does. If they don't want the baby, give it up for adoption or prevent the pregnancy in the first place and be responsible.

I am finito.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Anti-abortion states losing OB-GYN doctors. thoughts? - sigtogo/OR on 5/1/23 10:04pm
 1 of many issues/laws passed by elected idiots - Lee/AR on 5/2/23 7:56am
 Re: Anti-abortion states losing OB-GYN doctors. thoughts? - PaigeTurner on 5/2/23 10:00am
 Re: Anti-abortion states losing OB-GYN doctors. thoughts? - MikeC/TX on 5/2/23 3:17pm
 Re: Anti-abortion states losing OB-GYN doctors. thoughts? - PaigeTurner on 5/3/23 2:50pm
 Re: Anti-abortion states losing OB-GYN doctors. thoughts? - MikeC/TX on 5/3/23 3:43pm
 Offensive PT! Conservatives has been against sex ed, birth - sigtogo/OR on 5/3/23 8:59pm
 Re: Anti-abortion states losing OB-GYN doctors. thoughts? -  JanetK_CA on 5/4/23 6:49pm
 Re: Anti-abortion states losing OB-GYN doctors. thoughts? -  Mike Goodey on 5/2/23 1:47pm
 Re: Anti-abortion states losing OB-GYN doctors. thoughts? - MikeC/TX on 5/2/23 3:21pm
 I agree, Mike...it's not all about abortion - Linda_H/FL on 5/3/23 8:36am
 Try re-reading my straight forward post and watch PBS - sigtogo/OR on 5/3/23 8:51pm
 Some additional consequences already happening -  JanetK_CA on 5/4/23 5:46pm
 excellent Janet, thx. I wanted to post the 60 minutes link - sigtogo/OR on 5/4/23 8:03pm
 Re: Anti-abortion states losing OB-GYN doctors. thoughts? - PaigeTurner on 5/3/23 3:03pm
 Re: Anti-abortion states losing OB-GYN doctors. thoughts? - MikeC/TX on 5/3/23 3:58pm
 Re: Anti-abortion states losing OB-GYN doctors. thoughts? - PaigeTurner on 5/5/23 7:22pm
 "this is a healthy fetus?" whatever are you talking about? n/m - sigtogo/OR on 5/6/23 10:51pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.