Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Peanut gallery, exactly, and you are a peanut as well
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 9/17/18 12:14pm Msg #598546
This "peanut" will always have something to say and if it ruffle feathers in the gallery, so be it, grow a thicker skin. If it weren't for engagement of healthy debates and conversations here in the work section, it would be about as boring as leisure and nobody would read it or check in daily. We may as well join in on one of the other "numerous copy cat sites" and discuss about non payers, and how to collect and where to find work starting out, and of course our daily weather report, which nice to say has subsided recently. We all know who just opened their debut "Safe Place"site, yet not a peep from the other peanuts in this gallery and everyone tip toeing around that, waiting on the first to drop that bombshell.

We are all peanuts in this gallery if you participate, like it or not...some think they are cashews however, a little better in flavor, smoother in taste, a bit more expensive down the nut ilse, but hey, your'e still a nut like the rest of us mixed in that can of cocktail mix. Some are dry roasted, some have shells, some are greasy, and some just never cracked open yet...and then the prized cashews which everyone likes.

I don't care if you agree, disagree, like me or don't. I don't feel my remarks are snarky at all, I am stating that if you Can "talk it, walk it" post about your OWN experiences, your OWN gatherings and you OWN meetings, not all this "hear say", and my friend said this, and so and so came to me...post about what you talked about, have some meaning behind it. We have the same problems with notaries rating companies they don't even work for because they don't like them because perhaps they defended themselves on here or acclimation that were not true, or chimed in or a friend told them to.

Hey you calling me a cheapskate? You all hate the name calling, yet those who say that are the first to insinuate those FREE MEMBERS are just that, and lump all fee members into the same group. Above, beyond and superior to those who pay. Wow, great for you!
I have no reason to join. The BGC is not accepted anywhere any longer, I don't need to buy supplies here, so seeing no point to waste money on a membership which doen't prove any extra benefit to me paying or free. I'd rather give it to XYZ unfortunately this year because it's almost a requirement now. Nothing about being a cheapskate, but no benefit to me in paying here is all. Show me one benefit, advantage that you get paying vs not, and maybe I can consider it.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Once a year, or so, a group of stellar NSAs gather -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/17/18 8:33am
 Re: Once a year, or so, a group of stellar NSAs gather - Luckydog on 9/17/18 9:32am
 LD- Did you mean to come off so condescending? - ananotary on 9/17/18 10:18am
 Re: LD- Did you mean to come off so condescending? - Luckydog on 9/17/18 12:34pm
 Deflecting? You are in desperate need of an attitude change - ananotary on 9/17/18 1:18pm
 Re: Deflecting? You are in desperate need of an attitude change - Luckydog on 9/17/18 2:46pm
 Re: Deflecting? You are in desperate need of an attitude change - ananotary on 9/17/18 7:43pm
 No Matter What Anyone Posts - Some Have to ALWAYS Comment -  Scriba/NM on 9/17/18 11:42am
 Re: No Matter What Anyone Posts - Some Have to ALWAYS Comment -  JanetK_CA on 9/17/18 12:10pm
 Janet- spot on!! n/m - ananotary on 9/17/18 12:56pm
 Peanut gallery, exactly, and you are a peanut as well - Luckydog on 9/17/18 12:14pm
 more like mixed nuts - coastal/CA on 9/17/18 12:33pm
 from the Princess Nut..... - notarydi/CA on 9/17/18 12:52pm
 Re: from the Princess Nut..... - ananotary on 9/17/18 1:01pm
 Re: more like mixed nuts - ananotary on 9/17/18 1:00pm
 More Like Nut Jobs n/m - PegiT_MN on 9/17/18 5:48pm
 I think you meant nut jobs. n/m - PegiT_MN on 9/17/18 5:49pm
 Hope to see you this Sunday in Pasadena -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/18/18 8:25am
 I pay for "membership" because .... - BobbiCT on 9/17/18 1:06pm
 Knew You Just Couldn't Resist in Another Comment! Knew It. n/m -  Scriba/NM on 9/17/18 1:06pm
 See all us nuts can live in one can - Luckydog on 9/17/18 1:34pm
 Re: See all us nuts can live in one can - BearPaw/CO on 9/17/18 4:19pm
 Re: See all us nuts can live in one can - Luckydog on 9/17/18 4:43pm
 Re: See all us nuts can live in one can - Luckydog on 9/17/18 5:37pm
 Re: Once a year, or so, a group of stellar NSAs gather - shooterclay on 9/17/18 4:10pm
 Re: Once a year, or so, a group of stellar NSAs gather - Luckydog on 9/17/18 4:44pm
 Sorry, n/m - Luckydog on 9/17/18 4:51pm
 Sorry,wrong info. Not sure how you tell w/o looking up n/m - Luckydog on 9/17/18 4:51pm
 all this because some of us are - notarydi/CA on 9/17/18 5:40pm
 wasn't about that - Luckydog on 9/17/18 6:39pm
 All your posts in this thread are about how the XYZ handles - ananotary on 9/17/18 7:57pm
 My bottom line on this issue... -  JanetK_CA on 9/17/18 10:08pm
 Re: My bottom line on this issue... - ananotary on 9/17/18 11:16pm
 Like button please! -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/17/18 11:28pm
 Re: Sorry,wrong info. Not sure how you tell w/o looking up - shooterclay on 9/17/18 9:57pm
 You can't really be 100% sure. -  JanetK_CA on 9/17/18 10:20pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.