Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Wasn't going to post but waiting for someone to final GET IT
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 10/12/18 7:16pm Msg #599356
This is the smartest point of the whole post from Bear Paw, FINALLY someone see's it.

"The problem started when you took a job from them. When you work for MD, you should expect never to get paid. And now you're chasing your money …? NSAs who keep outfits like this in business are the problem. Now it's too late."
The whole issue is a notary extending credit to a notorious non paying 50+ (1) star rated company expecting to get paid. The definition of insanity is doing something over and over and expecting a different result. Perhaps 30 seconds of your time checking your creditors out would be better spent than crying about it now and blowing off steam. You are only one of probably hundreds who took this expensive learning curve.
Yes, we all extend credit by doing a closing, paying for paper, gas, toner, our time to get paid later. We extend credit to worthy clients and it is up to us to do our due-diligence first- NO EXCEPTION.
It nobody's fault but your own for keeping this company in business like the hundreds that fell before you. Now you can spend 50+ hours trying to collect a hundred bucks that will go nowhere. When you take responsibility for your business, this will never happen again.
Stating the GB is at fault for these people staying around because he's not supporting your cause is absurd, you're the one who worked for him, just own it, be humble. This will never go anywhere, the monetary value just isn't there for any attorney or court to even look at it, and filing small claims will cost you way more than the claim.

That's a learning experience, and that's the only way we learn by failing and making these costly mistakes. I hope you look before you book next time, and now you have a tax deduction. Let it go, move on and put it past you. The longer you try and do anything, the more in debt you will be and time wasted that could be more productive use.

I've been itching to say that since yesterday, and finally someone said it. Bravo to BearPaw GRRRRR Smile I I am back into the shadows now once again lurking. Carry on...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 A.P.B MortgageDocs.com - Jeffery/OH on 10/11/18 1:27pm
 Re: A.P.B MortgageDocs.com -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/11/18 1:47pm
 Re: A.P.B MortgageDocs.com - Jeffery/OH on 10/11/18 1:53pm
 Re: A.P.B MortgageDocs.com - Yoli/CA on 10/11/18 2:26pm
 Don't spend a dime or another minute on these deadbeats. - grapebed on 10/11/18 6:47pm
 Re: Don - Jeffery/OH on 10/11/18 7:25pm
 Re: A.P.B MortgageDocs.com - pdl/cali on 10/11/18 9:01pm
 Re: A.P.B MortgageDocs.com - Jeffery/OH on 10/11/18 9:32pm
 Re: A.P.B MortgageDocs.com -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/12/18 8:49am
 Re: A.P.B MortgageDocs.com - Yoli/CA on 10/12/18 10:20am
 I kinda agree with both Cheryl and Yoli - BearPaw/CO on 10/12/18 2:12pm
 Wasn't going to post but waiting for someone to final GET IT - Luckydog on 10/12/18 7:16pm
 PS... - Luckydog on 10/12/18 7:30pm
 Welcome back LD. You are the voice of reason and sanity. - grapebed on 10/12/18 8:33pm
 Re: PS... - Jeffery/OH on 10/13/18 3:17am
 Re: Wasn - Jeffery/OH on 10/13/18 3:03am
 This is the due-diligence on MD, what more did you need? - Luckydog on 10/13/18 12:10pm
 IF you are a rebel.... - Luckydog on 10/13/18 12:32pm
 Re: This is the due-diligence on MD, what more did you need? - Jeffery/OH on 10/13/18 4:17pm
 Small claims - Luckydog on 10/13/18 6:42pm
 Re: I kinda agree with both Cheryl and Yoli - Jeffery/OH on 10/13/18 3:39am
 Welcome aboard, young man...at last, someone who -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/13/18 7:58am
 Call it the Notary Meetoo# movement -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/13/18 8:08am
 Orange County DA office on bad checks -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/14/18 2:17pm
 Re: Orange County DA office on bad checks -  Claudine Osborne on 10/14/18 9:06pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.