Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Thrown in jail without any charges while police investigate
Posted by  Moneyman/TX of TX on 12/30/16 5:04pm Msg #69099
I know Louisiana politicians have a long history of being corrupt and in certain areas of the state, the police are not much better. I can't believe this sort of mess has been going on for as long as it has.

IMO, it could not have been going on for so long without local attorneys knowing, or at least hearing, about it. I would love to see someone who may have tried to get a local attorney to represent them but was refused because of something akin to the good ol' boy system be able to sue the attorney or at the very least have the state bar make an example of them.

Criminal behavior such as this by police is a prime example of why citizens should not just blindly support law enforcement or government. With a median income of $20,532 in Evangeline Parish, Louisiana this sort of police abuse of power is more proof that police, in general, abuse their power against the poor in ways they would not even think of doing to higher income citizens, regardless of race.

http://tinyurl.com/jc2w26u
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Thrown in jail without any charges while police investigate -  Moneyman/TX on 12/30/16 5:04pm
 More corrupt police "do as I say, not as I do" -  Moneyman/TX on 12/30/16 5:28pm
 Re: More corrupt police "do as I say, not as I do" - MikeC/TX on 12/30/16 6:12pm
 Re: More corrupt police "do as I say, not as I do" -  Moneyman/TX on 12/30/16 6:36pm
 Re: Thrown in jail without any charges while police investigate - MikeC/TX on 12/30/16 6:00pm
 Re: Thrown in jail without any charges while police investigate -  Moneyman/TX on 12/30/16 6:46pm
 Re: Thrown in jail without any charges while police investigate - MikeC/TX on 12/31/16 6:21pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.