Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Las Vegas
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 10/4/17 10:53pm Msg #71056
"even if they need one gun for personal protection and one or 2 guns for hunting, they obviously don't need 22"

At last count, it was 49 guns spread across several properties. A report I heard tonight said that he has been accumulating these weapons over 35 years, purchased in multiple states, all purchased legally. I don't know what if any solution there is to someone amassing that type of personal arsenal given our lax gun laws. What I do know is that this guy dragged half of them up to the 32nd floor of a Vegas hotel, smashed holes in the windows, and rained hell down on innocent people who were just enjoying a concert.

We need to find a solution to that, and "hopes and prayers" for the victims are meaningless at this point. My personal hopes and prayers are that these politicians will stop taking NRA money and start doing what's right for the Americans who elected them.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Las Vegas - MikeC/TX on 10/2/17 7:22pm
 Re: Las Vegas - jnew on 10/3/17 11:24am
 Re: Las Vegas - MikeC/TX on 10/3/17 7:25pm
 Re: Las Vegas - Lee/AR on 10/3/17 7:39pm
 Re: Las Vegas - MikeC/TX on 10/3/17 8:14pm
 Re: Las Vegas -  canotaryhere on 10/4/17 7:20pm
 Re: Las Vegas - MikeC/TX on 10/4/17 10:53pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.