Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Question note vs mortgage FL
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/12/18 11:03pm Msg #597018
I went through this package for 2 hours. Lady signer #1 was married to her husband (now ex, as she states single 1003 and mortgage), and another guy now signing who is married to someone else. No QCD signing her ex husband off title in package, and still on title docs. So now we have 3 on title docs...I have no idea if ex is even aware. Without a QCD, he needs to be on mortgage as well, as he is on title.
If they send e a QCD, he's off the hook after signing off I guess.

Both Lady signer #1 and other male Signer #2 on loan together, every document except the mortgage. So he is on title, he is on the note, he has to be on the mortgage listed as a married man (per 1003 ) page 1. Now if his 2nd home, his wife doesn't need to be involved, but not, oh lawdy, she will have to be there too if it is. It's marked primary, but could be for Lady signer #1.

So I have 2 mortgages in this package 15 minutes apart time stamped, none of them have him on page 1, but one has him signing the signature page and riders, but 2nd mortgage does not have him on signature pages.

I also have a group of RTC without him and a group with both of them to sign???

I can't go to a closing like this, and I know in FL if you are on title, if you are on a note you have to be on a mortgage. The mortgage gets recorded with title docs, don't they have to match? If they default on the note which he signed, he has to acknowledge the mortgage to foreclose, right? If he's not on the mortgage, how does the lender foreclose? The lender keeps the note, the mortgage gets recorded. When they default, Lender takes his note and gets the recorded mortgage and they need to match along with title.

Title said this was lender approved and approved by underwriter. I can't close this. It's a mess and duplicate documents. It's not "pick and chose" here. It's going in the AM...we'll see. I think the lender is trying to slip something by the easiest way, and guess what? I caught it and questioning it...thank you title experience. Even without title experience, it's pretty much a mess if you know what you are doing.
If they tell me to sign, that will be an email I print and keep, and my email I sen spelling it all out for them, because I am for certain when they go to record it, it's coming back...just my guess.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Question note vs mortgage FL - Luckydog on 8/12/18 8:03pm
 I Just Had One On Saturday. - PegiT_MN on 8/12/18 8:30pm
 Re: I Just Had One On Saturday. -  JanetK_CA on 8/12/18 9:48pm
 "He Who Holds The Gold Makes The Rules" - PegiT_MN on 8/13/18 11:25am
 Re: I Just Had One On Saturday. - Luckydog on 8/12/18 11:08pm
 Re: Question note vs mortgage FL - Luckydog on 8/12/18 11:03pm
 Quoting David and you: Stay in your lane - Lee/AR on 8/13/18 7:08am
 Re: Quoting David and you: Stay in your lane - Luckydog on 8/13/18 8:15am
 I see your point, but you need to contact your hiring party -  MW/VA on 8/13/18 8:22am
 Re: I see your point, but you need to contact your hiring party - Luckydog on 8/13/18 8:48am
 Just my quick thoughts here - Linda_H/FL on 8/13/18 8:35am
 Re: Just my quick thoughts here - Luckydog on 8/13/18 9:02am
 Re: Just my quick thoughts here - Luckydog on 8/13/18 9:34am
 Good news, LD - and good job! n/m - Linda_H/FL on 8/13/18 9:38am
 Ditto. Good job! ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 8/13/18 3:13pm
 Re: Just my quick thoughts here - Luckydog on 8/13/18 9:41am
 Title (Ownership) Rights vs Obligations (Legal) - NVLSlady/VA on 8/13/18 4:16pm
 Re: Title (Ownership) Rights vs Obligations (Legal) - Luckydog on 8/13/18 5:41pm
 Sorta the opposite of owners who are not borrowers - BearPaw/CO on 8/13/18 9:40pm
 This article may be useful - jnew on 8/14/18 10:34am
 Re: This article may be useful - NVLSlady/VA on 8/14/18 12:50pm
 Re: This article may be useful - Luckydog on 8/14/18 2:46pm
 Careful not to confuse others and yourself. - NVLSlady/VA on 8/14/18 3:41pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.