Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Interesting situation between you and former friend
Posted by SueW/Tn of TN on 3/16/06 5:24pm Msg #105882
I dunno girl, been in that situation and although I followed through and did my job I vowed never to get into such stress again. I learn by doing, screw me once shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me. It's live and learn I think...no I won't get into that situation again but I did follow through the first time I found myself there. I agree with you on your former friend, I WILL NOT discuss such things without everyone present and accounted for. You know the old saying, there's your side, her side and in the middle lies the truth. This is a business and not the school yard, not one of those "she likes you best" things. Put distance between you and "them". Back to fax backs, I can live with one or two...even six or seven...but 40 or 50...NO WAY. Last time I shined it on, dropped the package and got myself prepared for the "dock in fees", they paid full fee! Wahoooo! You're right, Title hides that little piece of information until you're ready to leave for the borrower who shouldn't suffer because of some idiot that's afraid to "mention" the additional work that takes time away from the next appointment.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before the Poll on FaxBacks-LONG -  Brenda Stone on 3/16/06 5:02pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before the Poll on FaxBacks-LONG - Korey Humphreys on 3/16/06 5:22pm
 Re: Your right Korey! - LawrenceOK on 3/16/06 7:03pm
 Thanks Lawrence.... - Korey Humphreys on 3/16/06 9:25pm
 Interesting situation between you and former friend - SueW/Tn on 3/16/06 5:24pm
 Re: Brenda, you did the right thing! - ColleenCA on 3/16/06 5:32pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before the Poll on FaxBacks-LONG - Jenny_CA on 3/16/06 5:34pm
 Re: My 2 cents worth is much shorter,I AGREE !! n/m -  DellaCa on 3/16/06 6:57pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before the Poll on FaxBacks- -  Nd_WA on 3/16/06 7:47pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before - ND - not so quick.. -  Brenda Stone on 3/16/06 7:51pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before - ND - not so quick.. - Cynthia Walder on 3/16/06 8:26pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before - Cynthia - I hope -  Brenda Stone on 3/16/06 8:55pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.