Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before - ND - not so quick..
Posted by Cynthia Walder of TX on 3/16/06 8:26pm Msg #105975
Well now the cats out of the bag, and I don't like the fact that someone has been talking about me behind my back. So the saying, if you can't say it to my face, don't say it at all. Brenda has been nothing but good to me and I consider us very good friends. The fact someone is telling her that she is associating with a bad person...myself and another in this instance, just burns my grits. Please read the reply I posted on the poll thread. This will explain my situation in this instance. The fact that this person is saying that I am lacking work ethics and common decency could be said about them also. So, if this person reads this, talk to my face if you have something to say about the way I run my business, not to Brenda. She is not our keeper and doesn't want to be, so don't involve her as she wasn't the one to ask you for more money, I was. This is the thanks I get for taking $15 instead of the $25 I ask for out of courtesy to you being in a bind to find someone else. I could have just said flat out no, it's your problem deal with it. I don't do 50 pages of faxbacks for free and you knew there were going to be faxbacks and didn't have the courtesy to tell me this in our first conversation. So if you need to vent to someone don't do it with Brenda, go to the source which is me.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before the Poll on FaxBacks-LONG -  Brenda Stone on 3/16/06 5:02pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before the Poll on FaxBacks-LONG - Korey Humphreys on 3/16/06 5:22pm
 Re: Your right Korey! - LawrenceOK on 3/16/06 7:03pm
 Thanks Lawrence.... - Korey Humphreys on 3/16/06 9:25pm
 Interesting situation between you and former friend - SueW/Tn on 3/16/06 5:24pm
 Re: Brenda, you did the right thing! - ColleenCA on 3/16/06 5:32pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before the Poll on FaxBacks-LONG - Jenny_CA on 3/16/06 5:34pm
 Re: My 2 cents worth is much shorter,I AGREE !! n/m -  DellaCa on 3/16/06 6:57pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before the Poll on FaxBacks- -  Nd_WA on 3/16/06 7:47pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before - ND - not so quick.. -  Brenda Stone on 3/16/06 7:51pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before - ND - not so quick.. - Cynthia Walder on 3/16/06 8:26pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before - Cynthia - I hope -  Brenda Stone on 3/16/06 8:55pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.