Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Your right Korey!
Posted by LawrenceOK of OK on 3/16/06 7:03pm Msg #105922
I learned a couple of things from that post and a few others the last couple of days. So see, old dogs can learn. Your doing a fair job yourself.

I for one have never been shy about saying what I think on this board or others about SS's or any other company that tries to screw the SA.

When a company tells me they just need the typical fax backs, then blindside me in the document instructions that they consider half the loan typical is ridiculous. From now on, if there is any bending over to be done, it won't be me doing the bending.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before the Poll on FaxBacks-LONG -  Brenda Stone on 3/16/06 5:02pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before the Poll on FaxBacks-LONG - Korey Humphreys on 3/16/06 5:22pm
 Re: Your right Korey! - LawrenceOK on 3/16/06 7:03pm
 Thanks Lawrence.... - Korey Humphreys on 3/16/06 9:25pm
 Interesting situation between you and former friend - SueW/Tn on 3/16/06 5:24pm
 Re: Brenda, you did the right thing! - ColleenCA on 3/16/06 5:32pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before the Poll on FaxBacks-LONG - Jenny_CA on 3/16/06 5:34pm
 Re: My 2 cents worth is much shorter,I AGREE !! n/m -  DellaCa on 3/16/06 6:57pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before the Poll on FaxBacks- -  Nd_WA on 3/16/06 7:47pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before - ND - not so quick.. -  Brenda Stone on 3/16/06 7:51pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before - ND - not so quick.. - Cynthia Walder on 3/16/06 8:26pm
 Re: Rest of the Fax Back Story- Before - Cynthia - I hope -  Brenda Stone on 3/16/06 8:55pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.