Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

As I understand it, you Louisiana notaries are very close
Posted by Linda_H/FL of FL on 10/22/19 7:10am Msg #611364
to attorneys in your state and have authority to do far more than us "run of the mill" notaries in other states. Your extensive authorized duties give you the ability to expand your practice farther than we can - but along with that comes more liability. If you got into this - and went through all that training, not to mention the brain-rattling test you had to take - to just do real estate closings (like us *normal* notaries out here), IMO you were misinformed, or you misunderstood, exactly what you would be able to do once you were commissioned.

It is sad that this side of the business has gone down like it has - it used to be a lot of fun and very rewarding -
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 If it is your intention to discourage - Laureen/LA on 10/22/19 2:35am
 This business is not for everyone. -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/22/19 6:59am
 As I understand it, you Louisiana notaries are very close - Linda_H/FL on 10/22/19 7:10am
 Re: As I understand it, you Louisiana notaries are very close - Luckydog on 10/22/19 11:11am
 Sorry, posted under Linda, meant for OP n/m - Luckydog on 10/22/19 11:12am
 Why keep away from something that works for You? - NVLSlady/VA on 10/22/19 1:01pm
 Re: If it is your intention to discourage (well, not solely) - NVLSlady/VA on 10/22/19 4:51pm
 Re: If it is your intention to discourage (well, not solely) - Laureen/LA on 10/23/19 8:30pm
 I knew you were no stranger to the field! - NVLSlady/VA on 10/23/19 10:40pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.